Sunday, October 23, 2011

You Must Be So Organized

I hear that little phrase all the time!

I always shake my head yes and agree. Its so much easier to agree than to go into detail of how I am not organized!

Should I be more organized? Yes! I really wish I was because it would make my life so much easier! I feel like there is a disaster in every corner of my house. There are days when I just want to start tossing everything and start over fresh. There are days when I do just that!

I always wonder why people think the more kids you have the more organized you must be. I guess the truth is that IS the way it should be. I have always felt with each child that entered our life - I became less organized. I had less time to do things and the clutter started to build!

The truth is I hate for people to come to my house because it is embarrassing sometimes how much two little people can destroy a room in 5 minutes or less. I often wonder what the point of picking up is because Prince E and Pricess E are just going to rip it back out.

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times - twins are a completely breed. They work together and gang up on me. There are days I want to crawl under a rock and just hide. There are destruction and you can never keep your eye on both of them at the same time! Impossible!

Maybe I need to apply for one of those organization shows on TLC. I have a feeling they would run the other way though so if they stepped through our front door!

For those of you who have twins - do you find that they are more destructive and it makes it hard to keep up with them? My experience has been yes! What has your experience been?


Photobucket




The Not-So-Secret Confessions of a First Time Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment