Saturday, October 29, 2011

I Feel Defeated....

Have you ever just had one of those days or in my case one of those weeks? I guess yesterday was my breaking point.

Nothing major happened for once all week. It was just the fact that after 5 days in a row of fighting with the twins to take a nap, I felt like I couldn't control them. I felt like they were walking all over top of me. I know I went in their room a good 10-15 times and numerous spankings before i finally got them to stay in their beds. My hubby can go in there once and they listen. I just don't get it. I do the exact same thing he does, it just doesn't work for me! So, I was feeling like I couldn't control them and an awful parent because of it.

Before I attempted to lay the twins down, I got a phone call that one of my dogs was in doggie jail! So, I guess something major did happen. Everything is just a blur at this point. I didn't even know she (Zoey) had gone outside. My other dog (Wyott) was laying on the couch quietly and I assumed that Zoey was laying somewhere too. I was wrong. So that was just one more failure to add to the pile for the week.

My house is completely out of control. It is messy and I have let it get so far behind this week that it will take me forever to get it back in order.

It's just been a bad week and I am really hoping that it turns around today. I definitely don't want another week like this one!






Lots of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop




Tots and Me


Tots and Me


Tots and Me




Be sure to check out my other post here and link up your blog. I may be your newest follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment