Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is It Friday Yet??


It makes for a really long week when you have grouchy kids! And trust me it has been a really long week thus far! I am pretty sure the terrible two's have invaded my house! I have seen meltdowns, broken up fights and screaming for not getting their way. Yes, all of that was about the twins. The last two evenings I have spent counting down the time until they can go to bed.

And of course this is the time that my husband finally gets a decent job! I keeping telling everyone how it is hard with my hubby not being home but I totally forgot about what I am going through by dealing with all of this myself. It is exhausting and a lot of days it makes me want to go crawl in a corner and hide.

Did I mention my house is a disaster from my two little terrors? Yes, it is. Do I care? No. At this point I am just looking forward to getting through each day.



The MamaZone Button




Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment