Friday, October 21, 2011

Who I Am

Now that I have told you why I started this blog, let me tell you who I am.

First of all let me say I will not be using our real names on here so I will use the names below.

Okay, my name is Mama Woo and I am the wife to Papa Woo and the mother to our 5 children. Big C is our oldest and he is 12 currently. We also have a 10 year old (Little B), a 5 year old (Little J) and a set of boy/girl twins that are 2 years old (Prince E and Princess E). There is not a dull moment around here.

I am a stay at home mom for now. Papa Woo is a paid firefighter/EMT. He just got a job with a different company and is currently MIA quite a bit due to his training.

Papa Woo and I met on August 19, 2005. We got married on January 11, 2006. On August 18, 2006 we had our first son together. (Our oldest two sons (Big C and Little B) are from my previous marriage.) In July of 2008 we had a miscarriage at 17 weeks pregnant. It was a very hard thing to deal with. After the miscarriage we had a hard time getting pregnant again and I was give a very low dose of Clomid. I became pregnant at the beginning of 2009 and on March 12, 2009 we found out we were having twins. On September 15, 2009 we had boy/girl twins!

Since the twins everything has been a blur. Twins are a whole different breed and you never have a dull moment with them!

This brings us up to now! I am currently going to college for Web Development/Design at an online school. We have a crazy life and there is never a time when something isn't going on! I hope you enjoy reading about us!










Lots of Lovin' Weekend Blog Hop



Tots and MeTots and MeTots and Me




No comments:

Post a Comment