Monday, October 24, 2011

Smiling is Good For The Soul

Smiling makes us feel younger. It fills us full of joy. So, what makes me smile?

- my children. Granted they drive me over the edge sometimes but my life would not be complete without them. It puts a smile on my face to see them smile or learn something new. They are God's greatest gift.

-my husband. He always makes me smile. He makes our kids smile. He is an awesome father and an outstanding husband. He is going through 7 months of "boot camp" for his new firefighting job for our family. He is gone a lot because of this. It makes me smile when he finally comes walking through the door.

-fall. I love this time of year. It's just starting to get cold. The leaves are gorgeous on the mountains that surround me. I can finally pull my sweatshirts back out. All of this puts a smile on my face.

-books. I love to read when I have the time. There is nothing better than curling up with a good book on a cool fall evening. This puts a smile on my face.

-family. They support us. They are the people we turn to when we need picking up. They have to like us because we are family. :) we can be ourselves without fear of being judged. Family. It makes me smile.

This post was inspired by the prompt: 5 things that make you smile



What makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment