Thursday, November 10, 2011

5QF

It's Friday! YAY!!

I am linking up with Mama M. for 5 Question Friday. So here we go:

1. What's the last thing you too much money on?
That would have to be my iPad! I love my iPad but I could have lived without it except I needed it for school. Not only was the iPad too much but so are all of the Apps that I download all the time!! Those $.99 Apps add up fast!

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Well I don't really watch cooking shows and I probably couldn't name you one celebrity chef. Spongebob consumes my TV! I don't need a celeb chef to make me dinner - I would be happy with a dinner out with my husband without any kids tagging along!

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Most of the time I show the real deal. Sometimes I stuff things in my little office and usually never bring them back out. That might be why my office is overflowing with junk!

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
That would be my Grandma. I won't reveal her age but she is way past retirement but she still works every day. I can only hope I have that much energy at her age.

5. What is you favorite DQ tree and/or Sonic drink combo (i.e.: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
Well unfortunately we don't have a DQ or Sonic near me. I'm not even sure where the nearest one is?? So I can't really give you a fave!

There are my 5 answered questions! You can link up too by clicking here!




Be sure to check out my other post here and link up your blog. I may be your newest follower!











Blog Hops Everyday and A Mommy's Blog Design Studio Friday Blog Hop



Stalk Hop Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment